Sunday, October 16, 2011

NINE WEST ABALENE PENNY LOAFER PUMPS

Behold, fall is here and there are plenty of trends I just want to buy! One of these trends that I can check off my Fall Fashion List are a pair of Platform Loafers. I knew when I first laid eyes on them, that I wanted them. Behold the : Nine West Abalene Penny Loafer in Medium Natural.




First I wanted the other platforms called the Nine West Unmixed Pumps, but I decided on the latter because I needed a simple shoe that looks classic and gave me height. Now the dilemma was whether I should get it in Beige or Black which took me awhile to decide. I know I can definitely wear everything with black, but I figured I have so many black shoes that I don't need another. The beige color also fits well with numerous outfits and takes a little unexpected twist to the traditional loafer.




Though originally $90, I purchased the shoes at the Nine West store for $67 with tax because they were having a 30% discount promotion from all their shoes in the store. Trying them on, I had to get a half size smaller because the 7.5 was big for me. Wearing them for the first time today at church, I loved how it made my outfit look so put together and classically chic. The best part about these shoes is the cushion that's inside! My feet didn't hurt one bit or even hint at pain. I look forward to wearing this versatile shoe and it is definitely a must have for all!!!



You Just Do You, Imma Do Me
Camille