Monday, October 3, 2011

MICHELLE BETTS ON VH1'S TOUGH LOVE: MIAMI



As an "Entertainment Author" for the website Ask Miss A, I did an article on Michelle Betts, a personal trainer and aspiring actress who is one of the cast members on the fourth season of "Tough Love: Miami" featuring Steve Ward. This dating bootcamp shows women how to correct their bad habits in relationships and dating so they can find Mr. Right.

Check out the article here: http://askmissa.com/2011/10/02/vh1-tough-love-miami-interview-with-michelle-betts/




With my so-called "connection" to this show, I wanted to tune in even more to the premiere which I saw last night. I totally forgot how crazy the show was, maybe this season is already more hardcore than from what I remember. First, Steve gave each girl a guy she would be going on a date with and encouraged them to text their date. But what they didn't know was that they were all actually texting Steve. The funny part is was that I had so much to relate to with these women. Not only do I think too much before I send guys a text (well not every guy if you know what I mean), but I notice that I do send a lot of "faces". The show portrayed that as a feminine quality, but is it? Because me and my girlies certainly do a lot of those!




Then when the ladies were actually on their dates with the guys, Steve did the unthinkable by interrupting the dates and showcasing some pretty embarrassing pictures on the World Wide Web. Some were naughty Facebook pics, a lot were semi-nude modeling pics, and one was a MUG SHOT from for a DUI arrest! Lesson: Even how private your Facebook may be, or anything else you consider private, think again because it's NOT! It's on the internet! It can easily be hacked! And if you'd be embarrassed with those close to you seeing it, then maybe it shouldn't be online! Think about it because you don't know what opportunities will present itself that will cost you because of those pictures or information. All I ask is...THINK 'BOUT IT!!!




You Just Do You, Imma Do Me
Camille