Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WARNING: YOU WILL GET WET REGARDLESS AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS




So yesterday I went to Universal Studios and I kind of knew what to expect when going to all those attractions, especially 3-D shows. One thing I wasn't necessarily looking forward to was getting wet at every attraction...yes with water. Universal Studios happens to include water in every ride/attraction so you can't escape it. You name it, it will happen.




If it's a 3-D show, a frozen insect will blow up and you will get sprayed...

When Maggie thinks you're a pacifier and she puts you in her mouth...(at least it's a baby shower smell?)

During King Kong 3-D, you will have T-Rex and his boogers shoot on you...

Jurassic Park the Ride, enough said. Though I didn't expect the amount of water that found it's way into my eyes!

Even the Mummy Ride! Before the ride takes off, hands from the ceiling come down, and so does water drops...





If you are looking for some wet time, Universal Studios is the place for you because every ride/attraction guarantees water of some sort. Who knew water can be incorporated in so many different aspects? Who knew water can get in the darnest places? Regardless, Universal Studios is still fun! I just have to protect my eyes from getting unexpectedly squirted on. But if you're into that type of stuff, BRING IT ON!






You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille