Thursday, December 1, 2011

VINNY RACK CITY MIX




So with this new layout, I learned how to put posts again!!! I know pretty lame of me, I was seriously sad I didn't how know how to log in. Anyways, I heard this on the radio. When I first heard this remix, I honestly didn't know who it was but when I heard it was Vinny from Jersey Shore I couldn't believe it. Or maybe I wasn't surprised?

This right here speaks the benefits of being a reality star. You can act like a fool on TV, then have the resources to make a song, that turns into an album, because of your enormous popularity. Vinny can know collaborate with DJ Pauly D and make some TRACKS ON TRACKS ON TRACKS. By the way, who knew cute and wholesome looking Vinny had a dirty mouth?! Here's a line: "Got a date for you/and it's in my pants". See for yourself:



With so much negative press surrounding the explicit lyrics Vinny released an apology saying "I'd like to apologize for the rap. Was meant to be a funny take on an already 'dirty' song - funny since I'm known as the 'good boy'. I am 100 percent against violence of any kind. I work with many organizations to stop violence and bullying, and will continue to. It's something I strongly believe in. Very sorry to anyone I've offended."