Sunday, December 18, 2011

KHLOE KARDASHIAN STICKS TO HUBBY ODOM IN DALLAS

Now the official start to the NBA season is drawing nearer, so much gossip were surrounding the trades that kept people talking. The team that obviously topped the list were none other than the Los Angeles Lakers. First talks were supposedly Chris Paul to the Lakers, trading Pau Gasol to Houston Rockets and Lamar Odom to New Orleans Hornets. Then out of nowhere Lamar Odom gets traded to Dallas Mavericks and Chris Paul ends up going to the Clippers instead.




Now the talk came which made headlines is if Khloe Kardashian would move to Dallas for her hubby Odom. We've seen with his sister Kim, that that wasn't the case. Kim made it very clear that she would never move to Minnesota for her husband because she truly values her career as a ... hmmm I don't know, I guess "celebrity". To give Kim a benefit of the doubt though, Khloe had it easy since Lamar was in the Lakers. No need to move and completely change her lifestyle such as the circumstances Kim was faced with.




Now that Lamar is in Dallas, Khloe holds true to her marriage by moving there with him. First she tweeted, "We are all sad, but positive energy gets you farther than negative ... I am sure I will love it but I am a tad thrown off ... I am excited :) I know this is for a reason." But now as Dallas is playing against Oklahoma during a preseason game she is there, like she always is at every home game. I think it's becoming apparent that marriage is truly important to her saying how effort is key to her two year and counting marriage to Odom.




"I make my relationship my priority. I make sure I go to every home game; that means a lot to him and it means a lot to me. I just make sure I cook him dinner at least twice a week. I just have to make sure that's my priority, and you just have to make it. If you both want to make it work, you will."

Maybe sister Kim should take some notes...



You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille