Friday, December 2, 2011

THE REAL VICTORIA'S SECRET MODELS

So I tuned into the Victoria's Secret fashion show that aired on CBS last Tuesday. Can we just stop for a moment and ponder where the time has went? I remember that time last year when the fashion show was on, and BOOM! HERE AGAIN!

Tuning into the hour broadcast was okay, I really liked the romantic New Orleans theme but couldn't care for the superhero theme because the outfits looked ridic cheap. While I was watching the show, I noticed a lot of the Victoria's Secret models don't seem like they're held up to par with the classic VS models.

First and foremost, Victoria's Secret is known for casting models who are in shape and curvy, looking very healthy. But I noticed a lot of these models looked so skinny, where their bones were popping out! I think my calf was the size of their thigh! If they looked that skinny on television, imagine how they look like in real life!

To keep the Victoria's Secret tradition alive, I compiled a list of the current VS models who are keeping this brand up to it's standards:

DOUTZEN KROES



EMANUELA DE PAULA



ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO



MIRANDA KERR



ADRIANA LIMA



CANDICE SWANEPOEL




You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille