Saturday, December 10, 2011

LISA WINS AMERICA'S TOP MODEL ALL-STARS!



Yes, America's Next Top Model is still around and this season was called All-Stars where they brought back models from previous cycles who didn't win the title to compete again. Fast forward to the finale, and Lisa D'Amato won!




Lisa has seriously been through a lot. I remember her when she first competed on ANTM and though she had the "whacky" personality, there were multiple scenes of her drinking a lot. This is turn had her appear on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, which brought to another ANTM season, being able to compete again in the modeling world.




Though at first glance, she may not look like a model, she definitely has presence. I truly like her energy and in her pictures her jawline is seriously amazing. How does that happen? I have no idea, but I like it...a lot! I feel Lisa deserved the title because not only can she model, but she has IT and everyone is seriously drawn to her persona. I'm so glad she beat her demons and pulled through. Look at all the places you can go?!





You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille