Saturday, November 5, 2011

Celebrating Halloween in WeHo!



Since I haven't done anything Halloween related in my favorite month of October, I knew I had to do something. I decided to head out to WeHo with some Irvine friends to check out the scene there which I have technically never done...well let me be more specific: I've never been to the gay bars out there.




I already knew the costume I had in mind this year...Beyonce Single Ladies of course! Got to celebrate my new independency, haha. So I basically just bought a leotard at a dance store. Though I love it, I honestly don't like how it feels on my butt area. If you got it, flaunt it...but sadly it doesn't necessarily show off my best "assets" if you know what I mean. I think I pulled it off pretty good though ;)




If you don't know, now you will know...Santa Monica Blvd. is insane! The streets were so crowded with everyone dressed up in Halloween fits, I loved it! I'm glad I went here for my Halloween "celebration" because gays can appreciate my Beyonce effort more than straight people. We ended up going to Cantina, The Abbey, then Eleven. The Abbey is seriously insane, I love it! Even though the play reigns for the gays, there were some low key straight people who would try and get all touchy feely in those crowded tight spaces...not a good feeling. I'm glad I decided to go here for my Halloween celebration because everyone is so in character! I love WeHo!





You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille