Thursday, November 17, 2011

BRADLEY COOPER NAMED PEOPLE'S SEXIEST MAN ALIVE 2011!!!




Today Bradley Cooper was named People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive for the year of 2011. When we first remembered him as the jerk from Wedding Crashers to one of the Wolfpack from The Hangover, Bradley has come a long way into the hearts of America. First thing that came to his mind when hearing the news, "My mother is going to be so happy."




Who can deny this charming 36 year old single male? He has beautiful piercing blue eyes, full golden locks, a gorgeous smile, and is fluent in French (Oui, absolument!) Though I'm not sure I can ever get over his role in the movie He's Just Not That Into You where he cheats on his wife, his role in Limitless made me a fan of his acting.




Though he tends to play the bad boy in many of the movies he stars in, just one flash of that big grin makes it all better. Bradley Cooper is taking over Hollywood, starring in a range of movies from comedy to dramas, and catching the hearts of Hollywood's elite. From dating Renee Zellweger for two years, then being seen recently with newly divorced Jennifer Lopez, this bachelor is taking the title for what it is. "If you're a single man and you happen to be in this business, you're deemed a player. But I don't see myself as a ladies' man." ...Sure you don't. But "I think I'm a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying."...Thought so.




Though there has been a mini outrage on why other guys such as Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds weren't deemed the title of Sexiest Man Alive, everyone agrees that Bradley Cooper is undeniably very handsome. He can pull off multiple looks when you think about it: preppy, short hair, long wavy hair, dirty, drugged out, fresh in a suit, you name it. I think Bradley Cooper deserves this award, so let this 36 year old bachelor enjoy this title.







You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille