Monday, July 16, 2012

NO DOUBT IS BACK - "SETTLE DOWN"



No Doubt is Back At It! After 10 years, the band has reunited and released their first single AND video to their album Push and Shove out in September 25 of this year.




When asked what the song was about, Gwen Stefani replied, "I hate talking about what the songs are about because I feel like I already put so much into the song, of myself, but I think that song, and a lot of the record, is just about being overwhelmed by so much going on and how to balance all of it. That'd be a good way of summing it up."







I'm so psyched to see No Doubt getting back together! I am such a big fan of their group! They make such great music and are all really talented. I see this hit as being a big summer jam with it's upbeat pop and reggae melody infusion. You can even do a little two-stepping to it! Gwen Stefani looks AMAZING as always! She is just glowing from head to toe, and I even spotted a tiny bit of product placement for Infallible Lip Color in her signature red lip. Overall, I like the song, and I can't wait to see more of what No Doubt has in store!





You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille