Tuesday, July 3, 2012

ADELE IS PREGGARS!



As if Friday's news couldn't be more eventful with Katie filing for divorce from Tom Cruise, Adele has also officially announced to the world that she is PREGNANT! The 23 year old singer, (yes she's freakin my age) was the one who made the statement to the public via her website: "I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together," the 23-year-old Grammy winner wrote. "I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx."




Her baby daddy is 36 year old Simon Konecki who is pretty well off being that he did attend the same posh boarding school Eton, where Princes William and Harry also attended. The pair first appeared together in public in January of this year. He was also by her side at the Grammy Awards around February where she won all those awards. She definitely looked really happy and in love, especially since all of her songs are mainly about heartbreak, it's nice to see her find "Someone Like Him".




This is the first child for the couple, but SECOND for Simon! I wonder where this conflict may head to later down the road. Nonetheless I'm happy for Adele's news, just think she's a bit too young. But hey, do your thing Adele!






You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille