Monday, August 15, 2011

VEGAS WEEKEND!!!



I went to Vegas for my girl's 22nd birthday. It's crazy how every time I go to Vegas, it's with a different group of people, but cheers to new experiences every single time. Right when we arrived to Vegas, we went straight to Ditch Fridays at the Palms Pool. I LOVE THIS POOL PARTY! It's not only big, but the atmosphere is great. We walked right in with Pauly D, and what made this party bomb was DEV PERFORMING! I LOVE HER! She performed "Dancing in the Dark", "Booty Bounce", "Bass Down Low", and "Like a G6". Check out my video above to see some footage of the performance.




Every time I go to Vegas, I make it a point to hit up Fat Tuesdays and Earl of Sandwich. I think those two things can be my Vegas diets, haha. First night we hit up XS at Encore. Word of advice: Do Not Buy Drinks There Especially If You're a Female!!! I got 3 LA Waters for my girls and the bill came out to $57!!! That means $19 each!!! ALL I GOT TO SAY IS NEVER AGAIN! I didn't get to see the pool area outside since me and the girls were busy dancing on-stage. A great late night grub place is Grand Lux Cafe. Who knew that not only have it at the Venetian but also at the Palazzo!




Second day we didn't get to make it to the pool party because it was raining early in the day. I just got over a sickness so I did not want to get sick again! Instead me and the ladies went to the Fashion Show Mall, which is huge! Nothing like some shopping to take your mind off things, especially at Forever 21. This particular store is one of the biggest Forever 21 locations in the world! There was room upon room of clothes, that you seriously get tired looking around because there is so much! You will definitely find something if you're not over shopping at the time.




Second night we headed out to Tryst at the Wynn. The hook-up gave us free drink cards and what's great is that you can order any drink, not only particular ones. I absolutely love this place, maybe a bit more than XS because it's a bit smaller but looks so beautiful with the waterfall in the background. The music here is great! They played everything especially hip-hop which is very rare for clubs in Vegas.




Though I only went to two clubs this trip around, I loved not being rushed to go to different clubs in one night. It was also so convenient to where we were staying at the Palazzo because the Wynn and Encore are right next door. So sad this weekend trip was already over because it felt like I was there and came right back. I miss you Vegas and I shall be back very very soon! ;)



You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille