Thursday, August 4, 2011

ORANGE YOU GLAD TO SEE ME?!

Ok forgive me, my title for this article is bad, really bad. But I can't think of anything clever with the word ORANGE. If you have any suggestions, let me know and I will change it. If not, this lame title will stay as it is.

Anyways, I mixed a few orange pieces with my wardrobe. I love the burnt orange color sweater with ruffled cropped sleeves from Forever 21 because I think it brings out everyone's best skin tones. I wore a plain black spaghetti strap shirt from Forever 21 with some brown cargo capris. To dress it up, I paired some cheetah flats from Hong Kong with some crystal detailing and a burnt orange/yellow necklace with matching bracelet.




If you thought no one could ever pull off orange lipstick, well you're wrong. I love this MAC Frost lipstick in CB 96 which is like a burnt orange color. I also used Clinique blush in Aglow and Sephora eye-liner in Electric Chocolate.





You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille