Wednesday, August 17, 2011

THE DANGERS OF BEING SINGLE




Hmmm welcome to the single world. So what's better...being single or being in a relationship. Yes I've had my fair share of relationships where the serious ones have lasted over a year. And I've had my moments of being a single lady, which were very much I can say the least. I'm not going to announce my current status as of now, but I will rant a bit on the title of this post.

Yes we are in our 20's so it's the primetime to hit the market. Once your 21, you can get in anywhere and everywhere so let the games begin. Ladies get their nails did, hair did, everything did. Guys try and look good in groups. Yes I'm talking about going out. Once you're in a club, maybe singles try and spot out their next prey for the night. But is that what being single is all about? Just looking for someone to stroke our ego?




I mean I've been through a rude awakening with something pretty recent. Thoughts in my head: Why am I wasting my time on someone? Are single people only interested in the physical? When will singles realize that the person they're talking is someone of quality?

Being single is DANGEROUS. You're not comforted in the safety net of the relationship, you're basically just thrown out in the wild (literally). So there you are, single, having fun with the friends and someone is hitting on you. You're kind of interested, so you don't deny the
advances. Then you realize the advances are becoming stronger, and in your head you're thinking should I or shouldn't I?

Here are things to look out for:

1. Any and every sexual transmitted diseases
2. Herpes
3. Maybe they're in a relationship, married even
4. Gay/Lesbian
5. Crazy psycho
6. Crazy secretive past
7. Whores
8. Gold-diggers
9. Don't care about you at all, just want your body




So is being single all it's cracked up to be? Or is being in a relationship where at least one person isn't happy the better route? What I do know is that I would never want to be in relationship where I wouldn't be happy. Being single has got it's uncertainties, and dangers yes, but being single can allow you to grow up and discover who you truly are and what you want in life instead of worrying about your partner. When you find yourself, I'm positive that you will find someone who is way better for you than you ever imagined. So enjoy, but be careful!





You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille