Sunday, June 3, 2012

CANNES FILM FESTIVAL 2012 FASHION RECAP

After 12 eventful days, the Cannes Film Festival has come to an end. Even though it is called the Cannes Film Festival, celebrities bring their elite fashion game to the red carpet. Now since this festival was almost two weeks worth of glamour, I have compiled my favorite fashion pictures.























Now to sum up the entire festival, my favorite look was a close one between Cheryl Cole in Stephane Rolland, Camila Alves in Marchesa, and Eva Longoria in couture Marchesa. Overall, the Best Dressed celebrity of the Cannes Film Festival goes to Diane Kruger who looked phenomenal in every single outfit she wore. I mean give me her stylist! That woman definitely knows how to rock every single outfit!

What's your favorite red carpet look during the 2012 Cannes Film Festival?


You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille