Monday, June 18, 2012

12 HOTTEST BODIES OF 2012

So summer is here, and it's time for the clothing to start coming off slowly. People Magazine has decided to pick the 12 Hottest Bodies of 2012 halfway through the year just in time for bikini season. Get ready for some motivation:


12) Elle MacPherson - Aussie model that has graced four Sports Illustrated covers is 48 years old with a body of a 20 year old!


11) Joe Manganiello - Talk about a hottie with a body! He is true perfection!


10) Julianna Hough - This girl is my age! But dancers do have the perfect bodies and her diet consists of salad without cheese, oils, and salt that she swears by.


9) Chris Hemsworth - A tall and handsome body with an amazing body?! Uh, why wouldn't he be on this list? He attributes his physique to outdoor activities and some weight training he didn't try until recently.


8) Rihanna - I'll leave y'all with this quote: "My body is comfortable, and it's not unhealthy, so I'm going to rock with it…I just feel sexy."


7) William Levy - He was like the only reason why I tuned into this past season of Dancing With the Stars. Talk about getting all excited to see someone perform!


6) Miley Cyrus - Personally, I think she's too skinny but this is her little body secret: "Everyone should try no gluten for a week .The change in your skin, physical and mental health is amazing! You won't go back!"


5) Stacy Kiebler - Legs for days! "Being healthy and living a healthy lifestyle have always been very important to me. I pride myself in taking care of my mind, body and soul, and not just through exercise."
 


4) Zac Efron - Yes, welcome to manhood indeedy!


3) Gabrielle Union - Looking like this can come as easy as changing your diet!


2) Maria Menounos - Her body is amazing! I didn't know she got it like that until I saw her on the recent Dancing with the Stars season. "It's not about being skinny, it's about being healthy!"


1) David Beckham - It seriously seems like guys don't have a chance against him! Attractive man, great athlete, model, good husband and father = no one can compete!



So now that you see the list made by People Magazine, do you agree?



You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille