Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY 2012!




HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! Can you already believe 2011 has gone by and 2012 is here right now?! I remember writing a post about a year ago foreshadowing how 2011 is going to be a great year. Looking back, it was a crazy year with a lot of ups and downs. Though it took awhile for me to find a job I liked, I am proud to say as of now that I have found it. My current field of work is teaching me so many things about my potential and other potential opportunities for the future.

Besides the job sector, a giant chunk of 2011 was finding out who my real friends were. I'm not a drama person, but I felt myself pulled into it with others. So what do you think I did? I just removed myself from the situation. It's sad how friends come and go, but with time you truly have come to realize who your real friends are.




I was blessed to kickstart the year 2012 partying it up at Trousdale with two friends. A question you have to ask yourself is, if you ABSOLUTELY have to DRINK to have a good time, then that's a shame. I had some bubbly and one drink, that's it and I had so much fun. I danced with my girlies, met some cool peeps, and kicked off the year on a bang! A great thing is that I don't even feel gross the day after, just tired...

For 2012, I want to focus more on my career and get further along into it. I want to have my own car I can call my own. I will not be a part of drama, if you have it following you, then please leave me alone. AND EACH AND EVERY SINGLE DAY I WILL SPEAK POSITIVITY AND TRUTHS INTO MY LIFE, that's the key! Now let 2012 begin!






You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille