Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HALLE BERRY FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE!




Well well well, let's see who's engaged now! Halle Berry was proposed to by French actor/boyfriend Olivier Martinez with an emerald and diamond ring over the holidays sources have confirmed.




Being divorced twice already, Halle Berry said she had given up on marriage, but changed her mind because "she trusts Olivier...he makes her feel safe, he's a keeper," says a source. Meeting on the set of their upcoming movie later this year "Dark Tide", both have had their share of high profile romances. Halle Berry was married to baseball player David Justice (she admitted she attempted suicide three years after marrying him) and R&B singer Eric Benet (sex addict as we know), and dated model Gabriel Aubry with whom she has 3 year old daughter Nahla. Olivier Martinez was involved with high profile stars as well such as Mira Sorvino, Kylie Minogue, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.




“I wish I had known then that I was not the marrying kind. It would have saved me a lot of time, heartache and grief over the years. I have done it twice and I am not going to do it again. The traditional form of marriage is not for me.” I guess with a new year, statements like this are forgotten. Halle also hopes to have more kids with Olivier but knows the complications that come with it being that she's diabetic and older. I guess she has found love in a hopeless place.






You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille