Monday, May 21, 2012

Billboard Music Awards 2012 Fashion Recap

Now you know that I can't forget about paying homage to the fashion at the Billboard Music Awards last night. Since there weren't a lot of stellar fashion trends last night just from the women, I included some men in here as well. I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like there weren't a lot of big names there that were that memorable on the red carpet. Anywho, here's who made my Dressed List.


Brandy - Looked amazing in this Herve Leger by Max Azria dress that fit so perfectly with her afro hair and just the look and feel of the music awards.


Katy Perry - Looked celestial in this Bluemarine purple gown. Congrats on being the only female recognized to have five #1 hit singles!


Monica - Pulled an Angelina on the white carpet. Talk about blending in, she looked beautiful!


Alicia Keys - Looked so chic and elegant in this black Azzedine Alaia gown that fit her curves so perfectly. I love her funky updo too!


Jordin Sparks - Kept in the nude with this pretty Diane von Furstenburg dress. This beauty looked amazing that night!




Nelly Furtado - All I can say is I love this Alberta Ferretti dress! Maybe the necklace overpowered this dress a bit too much though...


Usher - Okay Usher, we know you look fly in this electric baby blue suit! Props to you sir!


Swizz Beatz - Oh you fancy uh? I am definitely feeling this cream suit!


Robin Thicke - Rockin' the checkered jacket is the svelte voice Robin Thicke! I like this funky style!


Eric Benet - There are so many patterns going on here, but somehow it works for Mr. Eric Benet!



Some fashion trends that were highlighted last night were checkered jackets, pastel and nude colors and...LEGS! Show off your hard work in the gym with your beautiful legs! You deserve it, but don't forget to WORK IT!



You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille