Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WHO'S THE HOTTER FRANCO BROTHER? JAMES OR DAVE?



So when I watched 21 Jumpstreet the other week with my dad, one of the characters in the movie I felt had a strong resemblance to James Franco. I swear, I even brought it up to my dad saying quote "that guy has that James Franco type swag", but my dad thought I was crazy.

But boy was I right! Not only does that guy have a resemblance to James Franco, but he is in fact his younger brother Dave Franco! I TOLD YOU SO...DAD! Now that that is settled, the new debate is deciding which Franco brother is hotter.




For awhile now, I've had the biggest crush on James Franco. It was that bad boy aura I got every time I saw him...onscreen. Then that beautiful big smile of his that would make his eyes all chinky. Just something about him makes me stare and pay attention to everything he's doing. He has that perfect combo of an intelligent bad boy. It doesn't hurt that he's a good actor too and is super big time, meaning I get to see him everywhere...onscreen.




Dave Franco is also very attractive, though I felt weird at first because I thought he was younger than me...but that's not the case! He is in fact older than me, which makes me really interested in him now. I mean he is older than me, yet not as old as his brother James so it can totally work out. The one thing that I'm not too fond of is that he seems a bit on the short side, especially compared to James Franco. But as long as he's a decent height and taller than me in heels, that should suffice.

Now I'm not one to pick favorites amongst two very attractive, intellectual human beings that just happen to be brothers. I wish I can have both, or one for that matter...MAKE ME A PART OF THAT FRANCO CLAN! Whom do you prefer?







You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille