Thursday, April 5, 2012

LA in a Day Event - 1010 Wilshire




On Thursday, March 29th, I had the opportunity to cover a Spring Fashion Show and Cocktail Party event called "LA in a Day" presented by The Los Angeles Urban League Young Professionals. The posh event was held at 1010 Wilshire right in the heart of DTLA, the views were just spectacular.




If you don't know, I help cover events alongside CEOTV, where we primarily help fellow entrepreneurs promote their business. Nonetheless it was great being front and center for the entire event. So many beautiful people looking fly as always, made me wish that I was more dressed for the occasion, but it was probably a good thing since it was freezing that night! I mean, when you're on the rooftop at night, what else is to be expected?




Overall, it was a great event! I had the pleasure of interviewing a good number of people, even Ralph Diesel, one of the co-founders of Royal Dynamite. Too bad Pharrell Williams couldn't be there, but his new line of liqueor called Qreme was one of the sponsors. I had both the Strawberry and Peach Qreme, I mean I wish I had more, especially since they were complimentary plus delicious.





You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille