Saturday, February 4, 2012

M.I.A.'S NEW VIDEO "BAD GIRLS"



I guess it's safe to say that M.I.A. is not longer M.I.A....(okay I didn't think of that line myself, I credit it to my friend Isaac Park).

But when I saw the headlines for this, I was beyond excited! I totally love MIA, I've been following her for awhile now. I used to watch her videos on MTV2 all the time way back when. Her style, songs, and videos intrigued me so much. She seemed to have disappeared after her big collaboration with Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, and T.I. "Swagger Like Us", when she performed at the VMA's very pregnant.




From that time, I'm guessing she settled down for a bit spending time with family and working on her music with all the cool videos like this one that accompany it. All I have to say is M.I.A. is back, better than ever!

"LIVE FAST, DIE YOUNG, BAD GIRLS DO IT WELL!"