Thursday, February 16, 2012

CHRIS BROWN POLICE REPORT RELEASED



So yesterday, the excruciating detailed report of Chris Brown beating up ex-girlfriend Rihanna went public. You can read it here: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1606481/chris-brown-police-report-provides-details-altercation.jhtml




Yes, Chris Brown just won a Grammy this past weekend and I can see why the media wants to exploit him once again. And I seriously have no problem with that, because I feel no one should forget what happened that night. Yes, Chris Brown is talented, but he's a woman beater! How can you still like someone after that? I don't know about you, but that's just me.




After reading that report, I seriously felt sick to my stomach. It was definitely worse than I had imagined. I mean ladies, just put yourself in her shoes! I honestly don't know why she's still talking to him, I have cut off people for WAY WAY LESS! I feel this matter is about respectful who we are as individuals and seeing our worth. Why would anyone want to possibly go back to someone or be with someone like that with such a violent past? Say what you want, but that is not okay with me, and I'm sticking to it.



You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille