Tuesday, July 26, 2011

BEYONCE ON COMPLEX MAGAZINE




Beyonce is featured on the cover of Complex Magazine for the August/September issue just in time to celebrate her BIG 3-0! She gets personal with not only her year off of work entirely where she got to "be normal" Beyonce Knowles and not BEYONCE.




In regards to her hubby Jay-Z of three years and his musical genius: “Jay’s music is more than music. His lyrics have fathered generations. All that he has overcome gives millions so much hope. There are moments when I see his lips moving and I can see lyrics floating above his head and I think, ‘Wow! How did I get so lucky to be able to witness this level of genius so closely?’”




In regards to the hard moments in life: "Whenever I feel bad, I use that feeling to motivate me to work harder. I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. People who complain really get on my nerves. When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.”




On her "rival" Rihanna and all those other ladies in music out there WHICH SEPARATES HER FROM THE REST: “There is room on this earth for many queens. I have an authentic, God-given talent, drive, and longevity that will always separate me from everyone else. I’ve been fortunate to accomplish things that the younger generation of queens dream of accomplishing. I have no desire for anyone else’s throne. I am very comfortable in the throne I’ve been building for the past 15 years.”


DANG BEYONCE, YOU SITTING HIGH AND COMFORTABLY RIGHT?! GO ON AND RUN THE WORLD THEN GIRL!






You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille