Saturday, March 10, 2012

ZUMANITY Insanity in Vegas




Okay okay very late review, but what's a week later compared to none at all? So going to Vegas with my cool godmother, I finally had the opportunity to see a show! And not just any show, but one of the shows I have been wanting to see for awhile, ZUMANITY featured at the New York, New York hotel in Las Vegas.




We managed to get orchestra tickets for half price which in the end happened to be very good seating. If you don't know what Zumanity is about, it's basically the sensual side of Cirque du Soleil, full of sensual acrobatics that is part burlesque and part cabaret.




I loved the show, to the point where I was I was sitting closer so that I had a chance to be picked to go on-stage. There were different acts to the entire show, that would be broken up by sensual acrobatics, to naughty comedy skits, to sultry singing. The performers are all amazing, and watching the show definitely turned you on. I totally recommend this show any time you're in Vegas, especially if you plan on watching something.



You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille