Thursday, April 7, 2011

SHOULD YOU KNOW THE ROSTER?


On KIIS FM yesterday morning in the car, a topic that came up was "the roster". In every relationship, it's expected that the new person you're dating has an ex, or a few. So the question is, "Should you know the roster?"


I believe it's important to have an idea for who your current partner has dated and the number who you've messed around with because it definitely shows the type of person they are and who they typically fall for. How stupid would I feel if I found out my partner dated a psycho, a stripper, someone who had kids, a murderer!


I think there are details to be told and details to be left unsaid as well, but crazy information regarding an ex should be told once you and your partner have been dating for a considerable amount of time and you're ready to take the next step in the relationship.



So what do you think? Should you know the roster?



You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille