Monday, August 9, 2010

Rachel Bilson – A Very Erotic and Sensational Provoking Girl

Rachel Bilson has a very sleek sexy cover for the InStyle UK September 2010 issue. Bilson, who is best known for her days as Summer on the CW show The O.C. and for her relationship with Hayden Christensen gives us  her thoughts on Hayden, Mischa and body issues: Rachel Bilson on privacy and [boyfriend] Hayden Christensen: Whatever the papers may have recently speculated about her and the “very private” Hayden, she refuses to let it have any effect on her life. So much so, in fact, that she makes a point of not reading any press. “I would never want to read or hear anything about myself. It is poison,” she insists. On Mischa Barton and The OC: “I do miss Summer terribly,” she says. “The OC was the most phenomenal time. I saw Mischa at Cannes, but I honestly miss everyone from the show.” She continues, “I do fall out of cars, but not because I am drunk, but because I am clumsy. I think the girls who come to fame younger fall into all that [partying], but I did it before I became famous. I mean, I was 21 when The OC started, Mischa was 16. I can’t imagine dealing with that kind of success at that age. My life may have been very different if I had started out that young.” 
Click Here DenimSquare.Com and see more.