Saturday, July 4, 2009

'How I Met Your Mother' Star Cobie Smulders Welcomes a Daughter


'How I Met Your Mother' Star Cobie Smulders Welcomes a Daughter
Jul 3, 2009

Now I'm sure 'How I Met Your Mother' co-stars Alyson Hannigan and Cobie Smulders will have a lot to talk about! Cobie gave birth to a baby girl and apparently kept it very under the radar since Shaelyn Cado was born on May 16. Cobie has said the two talked about baby-related stuff on the set already.
"You really can't help it, because you have babies on the brain, and you can't help but talk about it a lot," [Cobie] laughed. "From creams, doctors, birth methods, dilation ... You talk about everything."
"It's nice because we can just talk about babies all day long, and not be like, 'Okay, this person has to be sick of this,' because you know that she's just as excited as I am," noted Hannigan.
Congratulations to Cobie and her fiance Taran Killam.