Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rebecca Romijn Covers InStyle June 2009


Fri, 15 May 2009
Rebecca Romijn Covers InStyle June 2009

Rebecca Romijn cradles 5-month-old twins Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip for InStyle’s June 2009 “Sexy” issue (on stands May 22). Here’s just a sample of the 36-year-old actress’s interview:
On feeling a little bigger but much better: “I feel as sexy as I have ever felt. I’m a jeans size up from where I usually am, but there’s nothing about it that freaks me out—I’ve always said that sexy is having a really strong sense of yourself and never taking yourself too seriously.”
On the twins: “They are yummy, aren’t they? [Dolly is] all baby and wants to have one-on-one relationships with people. [But Charlie] is always looking around. She can’t wait to be out of this baby body because she’s got a lot to do… Dolly looks just like me, and Charlie looks like Jerry. We got one of each.”
On singing being in her future: “I might want to do Broadway one day… I want music to be a big part of [my kids'] lives.” (She has even thought about recording an album of children’s lullabies.)
Check more Rebecca pics, visit InStyle.com. And be sure to also check out the video of the cover shoot.