Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jason Priestley And Wife Expecting Second Baby


Jason Priestley And Wife Expecting Second
Apr 13, 2009 AT 03:25 pm

Jason Priestley has a lot going on! On the work front he's directing television episodes (including at least one episode for the new 90210), and on the home front he's expanding his family! The rep for Jason and his wife, Naomi Lowde, has confirmed to Us Weekly that the couple are expecting their second child.
'I love being a father. It's totally ineffable,' he told ABC News Now's What's the Buzz shortly after ][his daughter's birth. 'I love changing diapers. I love the whole thing -- I'm all in.'
'The time we're going to get to spend with our daughter actually being an infant is so short that I really want to have that time with her,' Priestley said. 'The fractured sleep that you get, the whole experience -- I really want have it all and soak it in.' "
In order to "soak it in" with their daughter, Ava, (21 months old), Jason and Naomi chose not to hire a nanny.
Congratulations!